10 to 14 July 2017
Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland
Items on the provisional agenda of the tenth session include:
- Panel discussion and interactive dialogue on indigenous human rights defenders.
- Study and advice on good practices and challenges, including discrimination, in business and in access to financial services by indigenous peoples, in particular indigenous women and indigenous persons with disabilities.
- Interactive dialogue with national human rights institutions and similar mechanisms.
- United Nations Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples.
- Follow-up on thematic studies and advice.
See more details at http://www.ohchr.org/EN/Issues/IPeoples/EMRIP/Pages/Session10.aspx.